4th annual Future TV Advertising Forum
20 septembre @ 7 h 45 min - 17 h 00 min
Hear from brand, agency & broadcast thought leaders as they tackle issues like:
- Is advertising being treated as a cost centre rather than a growth engine?
- Has an overemphasis on targeted media created a brand health crisis in Canada?
- Should marketers be re-evaluating their balance of digital and TV / short- and long-term strategies?
- What are the implications of total TV measurement, and the potential impact of a single TV-based currency?
- How will new data collaborations enhance television’s competitive offering?
- What’s the demand for a targeted TV solution – and how do we ensure its effectiveness?